A lot of people dream about becoming a rock star or living the happily-ever ending. In our dreams, we can be whomever we want, and no one can control our fate or destiny. We have the ability to transform into something opposite from what we are, the leading characters of our own lives.
But, is it possible to make dreams become a reality? I think so. Obviously, everything transcending from dreams to life will not be possible, but core of the dream, the true values of the dream have that ability. It is up to us to become the maker of our destinies.
I feel like I’m finally ready to take control of my life. I am ready to do what I want to do, in order to get what I want and go where I want to go. Go figure, I finally am learning to take my own advice. It took me nearly 22 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment