Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Birthday Cake For Little Adolf

I was reading the headlines in yahoo news and one headline said a child was denied a birthday cake. This was something that caught my eye and as I continued to read the story, I couldn't help but be amused. Parents decided to named their child Adolf Hitler Campbell. The parents requested the name put be on their 3-year-old son's cake along with a swastika. All the cake companies denied this request, saying they have the right to not bake a cake.

I know that newspapers have the right to not print a story, but to deny 3-year-old Adolf his birthday cake is downright funny. That kid is going to be treated like hell at school with a name like that. Actually, forget school - he is going to have to deal with a hell at home. Seriously, what parents name their child Adolf Hitler? The parents said that they did not expect so much controversy when they gave their son that name.

I just hope my sister and her husband do not name their son Francisco Franco or daughter Jezebel. Maybe I should e-mail them this article.

No comments: