Some think they have control over me and think they have me wrapped around their little finger. This is not true. Some people think they have such strong personalities that they can force you to do anything. I pick and choose my battles carefully. A lot of people I know, no matter if I even got into an argument with them, would never change their minds because they are so stubborn. If I did choose to say my opinion to certain people, they would make it into such a dramatic situation, I do not have the patience to reason with immaturity and dramaticism. What is the point of losing brain cells dealing with unreasonable people? People will insult or tell me their real opinions of myself and my decisions, but I don't care what they say. I do not care what other people think about me and I know my strengths and weaknesses, not anyone else.
Another thing I hate is how people say how much busier or tired they are than me. Some people bring stress upon themselves, wanting to be the best and No. 1, they will pile high in work and activities. I am perfectly happy being just one in a million. Everyone says they are "different" than the average person, but if so many people are saying this, it is not really unique - you are saying what everyone else is. People are always busy, and each person has his or her fair share of stress, exhaustion and work to do. Some people handle stress better than others, so if you can't then it's your fault. You choose how much you want to do in life, and whatever works for you great. Just don't say you are the busiest person you know - there is always someone else worse off than you. Worry about yourself, not bragging how busy and tired you are compared to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment